Week 14 has rolled around and I feel amazing! I had a love hate relationship with my morning sickness in the first trimester. Mostly hate, but it also reassured me that everything was okay. Now that I don't even feel pregnant, I sometimes catch myself wishing I'd start feeling a little sick. I guess my growing belly is going to have start doing the reassuring from now on! I also regained a lot of my energy and am able to get through my days without taking a nap {for the most part}. Other than a little bit of nausea I feel from taking my vitamins, it looks like its going to be smooth sailing from here on out. I'm so excited to finally start enjoying my pregnancy and showing off my belly, which as of right now looks more like a beer gut than anything.
{Much needed girl time. Amy's first time away from baby Dom}


No comments:
Post a Comment