June 10, 2012

Week 17

As the baby is continuing to "beef" up I'm starting to feel more and more consistent movement. I'm also starting to feel pressure up in my ribcage, making it hard to breathe at times and just really uncomfortable. I was warned that my heart burn would come back with a vengeance and it totally is, but I feel like the worst is still to come. I also feel like I've gained a lot of weight overall, but especially this past week. Nothing I'm personally worried about though, as long as baby is healthy and doing well, which so far it is! Our genetic testing came back this week and everything looks to be perfectly normal, which we are more than thrilled about! Now I'm just sitting back and counting down the days till we find out the sex of the baby {3 days left!!} <3


No comments:

Post a Comment