August 9, 2012

Week 26

This week my belly went through a serious growth spurt. Just when I thought I couldn't possibly get any bigger, I did! I'm feeling the swelling and discomfort in both my feet and lower back, and the heat is not helping. I'm starting to think these last three months are going to be slightly miserable...
On a lighter note, this week was amazing. My cousin Vinnie and his girlfriend Natalie flew in for the weekend for a family wedding, and we had such a great time. We've been trying to see each other more often and so far it’s worked out. Funny thing is the last care free moment I can recall before getting pregnant {or at least before I knew I was pregnant} was with the four of us drinking a bottle of tequila on the beach in Orange County, talking about life. That moment was so peaceful and happy, and everything about that day was perfect {besides the fact the Canh almost lost his ring in the sand! haha glad we can laugh about that now}. I consider that moment to be my last “hoorah”, and every time I think about it I can’t help but smile. Seeing my cousin and his girlfriend brought back that overwhelming feeling of joy.
Anyways, our weekend was really mellow, filled with tons of food, laughter, and good times {oh and some minor crabbiness on my part, hah!}.

No comments:

Post a Comment