September 5, 2012

Week 30: San Francisco

Holy hell...San Francisco was beyond ah.ma.zing! We did and ate so much that it's probably going to take me the rest of the week to recover from the trip. The city is beautiful... filled with so much life, character, and history. San Francisco definitely has a warm and comforting feel to it, we had no reservations getting lost and exploring the city. Not only that but the food scene is thriving! There was not one meal we had that disappointed us, we feasted like kings to say the least. If there is one thing you absolutely have to do while there it’s make reservations at Flour and Water. We made ours four weeks in advance and the only opening they had was 10:30 p.m. Every dish was literally divine. There’s really no word(s) I could use to describe how incredible the food was. We all left beyond satisfied and speechless.
Note to self for my next pregnancy: Seven months is a little too late to be traveling…comfortably. With all the walking we did it was a little intense. Now that I’m becoming more needy and can’t do half the things I used to be able to, it was challenging at times. But hey, at least I can say I did it! Most of the women I saw my size were already waddling like ducks and here I am walking several miles a day, so it was an accomplishment for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment