Now that we finally have all our baby essentials I'm feeling a little less anxious. I think I'll also feel more at ease once we start our hypnobirthing classes this Saturday. It already feels like crunch time, especially now that I'm checking these two things off my do-list. It's a huge reality check that baby Cain will be here sooner than we think! Now that Cain's getting bigger (nearly 4 pounds and 19 inches long) he's pressing up against my lungs making it extremely hard to breath. When I say extremely hard to breath I mean I feel like I'm running a damn marathon even though I'm simply sitting watching TV...it’s awesome. Another symptom I’m not thrilled of re living is the nausea. It’s not comparable to how severe it was my first 13 weeks, but the fact that I’m even feeling remotely nauseous…sucks. Luckily I’m in the home stretch, and have plenty to keep me occupied.

No comments:
Post a Comment