I had originally planned to start blogging about my pregnancy right away, but what I failed to take into account was the terrible morning sickness that would plague me till week 14. For some reason I hoped that I'd be one of the few lucky ones who wouldn't get morning sickness?! Don't know what I was thinking! It started off with nausea, which lasted all day, followed by vomiting every other day. I don’t know how I made it through those first weeks without missing a day of work, but I did! I would barely leave the house unless I absolutely had to and stuffed myself with tons of carbs, always thinking it would somehow help, and slept…A LOT! All that did was help me gain weight in places I never thought I could! Week 14 has seriously been magical for me and I feel great! So here’s an update on pictures I've been meaning to post.
{First ultrasound: 7 Weeks}
{Week 12}
{ Week 13: Second ultrasound Couldn't believe there was already an actual baby! So amazing and such an incredible feeling, first time I cried. Heard the heart beat and saw the baby moving!}



No comments:
Post a Comment