I’m super excited because today I was able to schedule my 18 week radiology appointment for June 13, where we'll be able to find out the sex of the baby!! The anticipation has been unbearable! Everyone has been asking us what we want to have and honestly we don't care...girl or boy we just want a healthy, happy baby {doesn't everyone?!}
I got this idea of revealing the gender off Pinterest {shocker}, because I thought it would be a wonderful way to capture this special moment as well as our reactions. So, we’ll probably have the doctor write down the sex on a piece of paper and place it in an envelope, which we’ll give to our good friend Christina She'll then do one of two things; either make a small cake with pink or blue frosting in the middle, which we’ll cut into, or gather balloons and place them in a box, which we’ll open, and pink or blue balloons will flutter out. We haven't decided which idea we'd prefer to do, but I'm sure whatever we decide will make this experience memorable :)


No comments:
Post a Comment