June 3, 2012

Sunday Funday

What used to be a day spent day drinking with friends has turned into modeling ridiculous outfits. While shopping for a wedding outfit, Christina insisted I try on this lovely sequence jumpsuit. She said if Kim Zolciak could wear one to her wedding I could definitely pull one off. To our surprise it was one of the more flattering outfits I've tried on since I've been pregnant. What do you think?!

On a more serious note, I've had my eye on these Sam Edelman flats for the past couple of months. Luckily Nordstrom had them on sale over the weekend and it took me about five seconds of rationalizing before I decided they would be an early birthday present to myself...score!


2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much i love that picture of you in that jumpsuit. that look on your face is priceless. I laugh every time I look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks for making me try it on, great way to remember week 16!

    ReplyDelete