This week has been the first week that I’ve been having trouble sleeping. I'm starting to toss and turn a lot more because I’m getting bigger, and I’m left with only two positions to sleep in, either on my left side or right. God forbid I lay flat on my back for more than 10 minutes. There goes another simple pleasure out the door. It’s so crazy the things you take for granted. So for all of you out there, I envy the fact that you’re able to sleep comfortably and in any position you like! The lack of sleep has made me less active this week, cutting my workouts down to one a day, but there's always next week. Canh and I started our registry this week. We figured it’d be a lot less overwhelming if we slowly started now, instead of doing it last minute and all at once. My friend Christina also started some baby shower projects of her own, and I am beyond excited to see what the outcome will be. I’m already head over heels happy with everything she’s done so far, August 26th needs to be here like now! With that said I’d love to take this moment to award Canh with being father of the year. I found it pretty comical that on my birthday he decided to drink for 3 {always a good idea}, and I ended up with a priceless photo for Week 20. One that I’ll be thrilled to share with my son when he’s old enough. This is the exact reason why there is no way in hell I’m prepared to have a mini Canh. None the less I’m sure his son will be just as proud of him as I am {haha!}

No comments:
Post a Comment