July 16, 2012

Week 23

This week flew by for me! I wish every week would go by as fast as this one did. I can tell that I'm starting to slow down a bit and feel like I’m going through a major growth spurt. I'm getting more tired and hungry...AGAIN! I have to keep snacks bedside at all times now. Sunday was awesome. We celebrated my friend Danielle's daughter’s birthday at Moonlight beach and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. The downside of being pregnant during the summer is obviously that it's unbearably hot, but the upside is the weather makes you feel absolutely amazing! Luckily I was able to get some color and even splashed around in the water a bit, despite the jellyfish warning. I was also pretty excited to show off my new bikini. Surprisingly, I felt really sexy and confident! It definitely helps to have a husband who still finds you attractive and makes you feel good, even though I've convinced
myself otherwise.

1 comment: