She's awesome! Danielle and I have been friends for two years now and she's been nothing but supportive and encouraging through every milestone I've come across. I've looked up to her in so many ways, but motherhood has always been the one thing I've truly admired her for. She has taught me so much over the past couple years and especially over these past 9 months. I no longer fear or doubt the person I am or the mother I am about to become. She's helped me find my inner strength as a woman, and for that I am eternally grateful. I'm so fortunate to have her as a friend and now doula. I can't imagine sharing this incredibly special moment with anyone else. I have a great team behind me and I know with their love and support I can and will have the birth of my dreams. So thank you Danielle for everything you've done and continue to do, you've been such an inspiration, and I can't wait for Cain to finally meet his aunt!

No comments:
Post a Comment