November 5, 2012

Week 39

So this week at my doctor visit, I got some encouraging news. I’m already 3 cm dilated! Now I know this doesn’t mean Cain will come early or even on time, although it’s possible, but it’s exciting to know that my body is already doing some of the work. I’ve been told that the transition between 3 to 4 cm and 7 to 8 cm is intense, so the fact that I’m already in that transitional phase and possibly still opening up is awesome! Hopefully I make it to my doctor appointment this week and find out I’m at 4 or 5 {hey a girl can dream}. If I end up staying where I am and going into labor ill be stoked nonetheless, because I’d so much rather start at 3 cm than 0.
Based on the “look in my eyes” I’ve had one prediction so far that I’ll go into labor Tuesday night. Not sure how much I actually believe it, but it’s always fun to have something to look forward to. I’ve personally had the thought of Thursday in my head for awhile now. His guess date happens to be Thursday, so we’ll see what happens. The worst part is waiting and not knowing how all of this is going to happen. Where will I be? What will I be doing? How will it happen? These thoughts are constantly flooding my mind! All I can do is relax and meditate and trust that Cain will come out when he’s ready :)

No comments:

Post a Comment